Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Everything on this blog is created by people using the Google Poetry Robot. The Poetry Robot suggests words from popular web pages on Google, including other weblogs, news sources, and other popular sites. You are invited to click here to try it for yourself
Google Poems May 2006
Warning:This site may contain potentially offensive content due to users who may enter such content. Viewer discretion is advised.
Discussion: Is it poetry? Is it nonsense? If you didn't know that these writings were created by anonymous people, with the aid of a robot, would you think they consist of the ravings of a crazed lunatic? What does this say about the Internet as a "mind" of its own? Do you find this blog more interesting than other blogs out there? Please send your comments to email@example.com.
To listen to robots reading some poems, please visit RobotPoetry.com.
- Name: autotyper
- hello my firend Windows hello my friend
- Kai tavo vardą tars naktis tamsi, o aš blondinė mė...
- Wake up My names greta simons
- as tave myliu buciuoju naktim sapnuoju kaip?
- sex, s
- one day it will bee to late to
- gyveno karta Toma MARIAM
- kas vakara siku i tuoleta sisiu
- i love Youwith beautiful pic, i love this one on m...
- the smell of vulva Revolution? Why do I Breathe? I...