Monday, May 05, 2008
Everything on this blog is created by people using the Google Poetry Robot. The Poetry Robot suggests words from popular web pages on Google, including other weblogs, news sources, and other popular sites. You are invited to click here to try it for yourself
Google Poems May 2006
Warning:This site may contain potentially offensive content due to users who may enter such content. Viewer discretion is advised.
Discussion: Is it poetry? Is it nonsense? If you didn't know that these writings were created by anonymous people, with the aid of a robot, would you think they consist of the ravings of a crazed lunatic? What does this say about the Internet as a "mind" of its own? Do you find this blog more interesting than other blogs out there? Please send your comments to email@example.com.
To listen to robots reading some poems, please visit RobotPoetry.com.
- Name: autotyper
- Anthony Brown is a liar.
- onward from here now, golightly Educational Center...
- love is patient love is kind It sends warm shimmer...
- i dream to Sleep on pillows that are designed spec...
- spinning, I want to build a Cloud, I hope my BODY ...
- i dream to become wise in life Unleashing a wave o...
- juggernaut of kangaroos ok, I never, make!
- My love is like a Lunchbox bearing a goateed visag...
- lui is so gay