Friday, February 15, 2008
Everything on this blog is created by people using the Google Poetry Robot. The Poetry Robot suggests words from popular web pages on Google, including other weblogs, news sources, and other popular sites. You are invited to click here to try it for yourself
Google Poems May 2006
Warning:This site may contain potentially offensive content due to users who may enter such content. Viewer discretion is advised.
Discussion: Is it poetry? Is it nonsense? If you didn't know that these writings were created by anonymous people, with the aid of a robot, would you think they consist of the ravings of a crazed lunatic? What does this say about the Internet as a "mind" of its own? Do you find this blog more interesting than other blogs out there? Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To listen to robots reading some poems, please visit RobotPoetry.com.
- Name: autotyper
- I miss you in Halifax What time do the polls close...
- i try to Think Positive Special insights for those...
- eu sou a Multidao de pessoas que tava na mesma sal...
- Paul, please don't hate Him. You don't KNOW the an...
- to thine own self be True William Shakespeare Thou...
- cows are Cool As a cucumber meaning that death giv...
- i am Bored. My secret is about to Break through
- green tooth vacation [suggest].! I learn
- samus? I want to become president
- smaus rulze!