Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Everything on this blog is created by people using the Google Poetry Robot. The Poetry Robot suggests words from popular web pages on Google, including other weblogs, news sources, and other popular sites. You are invited to click here to try it for yourself
Google Poems May 2006
Warning:This site may contain potentially offensive content due to users who may enter such content. Viewer discretion is advised.
Discussion: Is it poetry? Is it nonsense? If you didn't know that these writings were created by anonymous people, with the aid of a robot, would you think they consist of the ravings of a crazed lunatic? What does this say about the Internet as a "mind" of its own? Do you find this blog more interesting than other blogs out there? Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To listen to robots reading some poems, please visit RobotPoetry.com.
- Name: autotyper
- Roses are Red Roses and Violets are Blue
- fs fdas dafdasf fdsaefawf feafd
- hola. You might Expect!
- i am not Dustin. I want my Half. I hate my arms. I...
- The party tomorrow will be Like electricity. Only ...
- wishes! I enjoy. You might. I love my baby love my...
- With which i have collected! Bill Gates was Damn U...
- flavor of love. I want to become a Christian. I lo...
- flavor of love poetry. I might Switch Mac? I rent