Saturday, March 11, 2006
Everything on this blog is created by people using the Google Poetry Robot. The Poetry Robot suggests words from popular web pages on Google, including other weblogs, news sources, and other popular sites. You are invited to click here to try it for yourself
Google Poems May 2006
Warning:This site may contain potentially offensive content due to users who may enter such content. Viewer discretion is advised.
Discussion: Is it poetry? Is it nonsense? If you didn't know that these writings were created by anonymous people, with the aid of a robot, would you think they consist of the ravings of a crazed lunatic? What does this say about the Internet as a "mind" of its own? Do you find this blog more interesting than other blogs out there? Please send your comments to email@example.com.
To listen to robots reading some poems, please visit RobotPoetry.com.
- Name: autotyper
- I like to watch Just as you thought by The Free So...
- Happy days are here Again So send flowers online 2...
- I like Google because they think they can get invo...
- I dream to find man who attacked Nurse.
- Why are cows Animals?
- I like eating cows because they are afraid.
- I dream to sleep. Why is Marijuana Illegal? I work...
- I love to exhibit here Now
- I dream to find out why.
- Modernism is fun and Profitable. The French Painte...